Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Welcome!


Welcome to Bridget's Apothecary! This started because of the people around me who were excited about a community where you could come together, learn new things, and go home with a healthy new way of living that you helped create yourself.

I host Make-and-Learn sessions, where you learn to make your own natural, bodycare and health products. I also offer the finished products for sale, as well as kits with all the supplies necessary to make them at home. I offer public classes, as well as classes that can be tailored to your group in your home, office or business, for a more personal educational session.

But mostly I offer education, and a sense of ownership over aspects of your life that you want to make just a little bit healthier. You can come together in your community, learn about why you might want a healthier natural product, meet new people and realize that making your own healthy products is a task within reach. I invite you to join in, by coming to a class, trying a new product, or making something for yourself, your family or your friends at home. Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment